The Spring It On Team will:
- Work with local newspapers, radio stations, and other media outlets to continue spreading the word to a wider audience about Spring It On
- Continue offering trainings to nonprofits participating in Spring It On, and those interested in the opportunity, on giving day best practices.
- Develop content for nonprofit’s participating in Spring It On to use, and for use on #SpringItOnWNY social media pages, Facebook and Twitter.
- Craft your campaign story. How are you celebrating Spring It On? How will you use the funds raised during Spring It On? Why should donors give to you on Spring It On?
- Recruit fundraising champions for your campaign. You can use your Board, volunteers, or staff!
- Let your volunteers know you’re participating in Spring It On and you need their help in extra special ways! Give them meaningful assignments to fully engage them.
- Develop your messaging plan for the next 2 months to ensure your donors know you are participating in Spring It On on March 20-21. Download the email and social media timelines in the Nonprofit Toolkit to get a head start!